3.31.2013

Happy Easter!

It's been nice to relax this weekend! Last night we hung out at my sister and nephew's place for our Easter gathering! We enjoyed a yummy dinner of ham, 7-layer salad, biscuits, and sweet potato casserole (that I made). A little offended Rob didn't try it, but oh well. Sis and I gad a relaxing time and we watched a cute movie, "What's Your Number?" (I think it's what it's called, or similar). Super cute definitely one I would buy! Rob and Kor got to bond over Xbox games!

Today Rob and I got up and went to Easter service. We came over to his dads afterwards for a yummy brunch! Katie and Asher are in town so it's been nice to see them! Lunch was yummy and we ate too much for sure! It really has been a great weekend with family. Here's a cute bonding photo of "Knuckle Rob", niece Emma and nephew, Asher! I hope every one had a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment