4.24.2013

Let's call this one 'Busy, Pre-occupied and Don't Have Time'

That title sounds reasonable.

I really do want to get back to blogging. Honestly. But managing three blogs, keeping up with things at work, home and trying to move up with my photography business - its a lot. And its kicking my butt...!!

In short, I don't know about Rob, but I feel like I'm just trying to survive. End of the day I am exhausted and right now I am over my head in projects. I have a few photo shoots coming up and almost finished with wedding invitations for my cousin and then I get to jump into wedding invitations for my BFF...

Yikes.

So our vacation was AMAZING!! Thank you Heather and Steve, Maya and Puma for making our trip an exceptional one. One we want to repeat again. Like now! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment