9.16.2011

Busy busy week!


Wow, this week has been full of excitement. This Monday I flew home from Myrtle Beach where I was visiting my parents since Thursday, the 8th with my BFF, Jessica (coincidence I know, that we share the same name). I had a great time down there and the time was spent doing some fun and amazing things. We were literally busy every day. Here are some highlights...
At the Pelicans Baseball game - Steve and Dad

Starfish on the beach at Pawley's Island
Mom and Dad at Riverside Cafe
Me and Jessica at Riverside Cafe
Feeding frenzy of sharks off of the pier in Surfside Beach
Sky Wheel - ferris wheel right on MB - opened April this year
View from the Sky Wheel

So also some other amazing news took place this week. Little Brady Scott Miller, made his arrival on Monday, September 12. After a traumatic delivery, he came into the world via C-section weighing in at 8lb 2oz, measuring 20.75" at 5:56 pm. After a rough start, Brady is doing much better - here are some captured moments, that Molly (his aunt) caught on camera:
Left: Brady burrito; Top: Dad, Brady and mom; Bottom: lunchtime!; Right: Snuggle-bug

In last news of the week, I got to witness the marriage of Mr. Maynard Moon and his now lovely wife, Alice at the courthouse in St. Johns. It is always so sweet seeing a couple so in love. I was lucky to be able to go and be the "photographer"... here are some shots of the cute couple:



I hope everyone has had a great week! Rob and I are grateful to have spent the day with the lovely couple just above and are ready for to rest up the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment