9.03.2011

Weekend plans

So far this weekend has been great. Though it is only Saturday evening we have been busy and it looks like the rest of the weekend will be the same. Last night after I got my hair cut (love, LOVE my hair stylist btw) my friend, Nick, was in town for labor day weekend, so we met up with him for dinner and dessert. We hung out for 3 hours and talked about anything and everything - it was really great to see him!

Today we took aka "kidnapped" my nephew, Kory, and wen to Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills to hit up Bass Pro Shop for hunting stuff. We ended up buying a weekend package at Boyne there, but couldn't pass it up with it only costing $129 and we will end up getting $125 in Bass Pro Shop giftcards. How can you say no to that? Well, personally, I could have said no, but the thought of being able to golf, Rob didn't want to pass that offer... So apparently in the next year we are going for a little mini vacation to Boyne. As for the real reason we went to Bass Pro, was to get me a pink quick release for my pink camo bow (all of these pictures will come later I assure you) and to check out their women's line of hunting clothing. We walked the rest of the mall and ate lunch and overall had a good day. Here's a quick photo I took of the boys just before we left...

Our dream 'mini vehicle'

So now we are back home after dropping the kiddo off back with my sister. She made some yummy penne chicken alfredo that unfortunately my nephew didn't care for, so that's what is for dinner...

As for the rest of this long weekend - tomorrow we have church in the morning and then Rob is going to change the oil in the car as well as the spark plugs and wires...

And it sounds like Monday we may be hanging out with Nick again as well as our friends, Megan and Jim. Although the long weekend will be nice, its going to go by quick. Lucky for me - work Tuesday and Wednesday and then Myrtle Beach with my bff, Jessica! Get to see my parents, take a vacation and try on my WEDDING DRESS!! EEEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment