12.24.2011

Merry Christmas Eve

I love this time of year! Gathered with family and catching up with friends...

Last weekend we had both of Rob's side of the family Christmas's. On Saturday the 17th, we were at his Aunt Ann's in Greenville, which was a lot of fun and TONS of food! Sunday we had Rob's mom's Christmas at Fire Mountain and then a holiday party for our bowling league. It was fun!

Tonight we will head over to my aunt's house for my family's Christmas and though this year we will be skyping my parents in Myrtle Beach, the point is we will all still get to "see" each other. We plan on sleeping over at my sister's and then opening presents with my parents in the morning via skype again. Tomorrow afternoon we head to Rob's dad's house for their Christmas.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment